Children's Cancer Recovery
Donation Notices & Policies

Notice to Contributors
Many states require charities who solicit funds from the public to register with the state agency regulating charities.  Although our financial report is always sent free to anyone requesting a copy, certain states require us to advise you that a copy of our financial report is also available from them.  If you desire a copy of our financial report, you may write to:

Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation, 249 Lincoln Way East, New Oxford, PA 17350.


Commonwealth of Virginia.  Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA  23209 / State of Washington, Office of Secretary of State, Charities Division, Olympia, WA  98504-0422, Washington residents call Toll Free 1-800-332-4483 / State of Maryland (FOR THE COST OF COPIES AND POSTAGE) Office of Secretary of State, Charitable Division, State House, Annapolis, MD  21401 / North Carolina, A COPY OF THE LICENSE OF SOLICITATION, CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS AS A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION OR SPONSOR AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RELATIONS, SOLICITATION LICENSING BRANCH, BY CALLING (919) 733-4510.  REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE / State of Arizona, Office of Secretary of State, Toll Free 1-800-458-5842 / State of New Jersey, INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET  REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT. / New York State, Office of the Attorney General, 120 Broadway, New York, NY  10271 / State of West Virginia, Secretary of State, Charleston, WV  25305 / Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of State, Charitable Trusts and Organizations Section, Harrisburg, PA  17120, Pennsylvania residents call Toll Free 1-800-723-0999 / Michigan #MICS 9602 / STATE OF FLORIDA, ”A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE.  1-800-HELP-FLA.  REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.”


Donation Refund Policy

If you change your mind about contributing to Children's Cancer Recovery Foundation for any reason, we are happy to honor your decision, as long as you request a refund (return of contribution) within 15 days of the date on which you made the contribution.

To request a refund, call 717.688.7940. Refunds will be issued as either a credit to the credit card used for the original contribution or by check if the item was paid for with a check, money order or cash.