Camp Scholarships Assistance Page
In order to be considered for funding through the Camp Scholarships Program, please follow these instructions. Application must be completed by a healthcare or social services professional. Applications may be completed using the online application by clicking the button below. You can also download a PDF of the application. Applications are accepted, reviewed, and funded on a rolling basis. Printed applications may be faxed or emailed to the following locations:
Camp Scholarships Program Guidelines
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- All patients must be under the age of 18 to qualify for consideration.
- When reviewing applications, the child’s date of remission will be taken into consideration for funding.
- A maximum of $400 may be approved per child, per year.
- Applications must be reviewed, signed and dated by both the Parent/Guardian and the Social Worker/Child Life Specialist.
- All Social Workers/Child Life Specialists will receive notification (approved or declined applications) via email.
- Checks will be made payable to each camp and sent to the family for distribution and delivery.
- To learn more about the application process, guidelines or to obtain an application, click on the link above.